Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekend

Not got much running in this week so need to catch up. Not working today so may do some but also hope for UTUP tomorrow - maybe not all, and maybe joining at Two Lads. Then hopefully I'll not be too tired to do the NVAC 10k at Bispham (Blackpool not t'other one)on Sunday as it is in the club road champs. After missing the first three, I've done the last three, all of which I think I was the last Horwih male finisher, despite being the fastest I've been for ten years and being near to a top half finish in all three races. I think we need a few more of the non-elite runners competing.
Congrats to TF on Borrowdale - I need to get my act together for some long'uns.

1 comment:

Jake of Winter Hill said...

Jake and I will be out and about this weekend on winter hill , you missed some great weather last night !
http://jakeofwinterhill.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-birthday-i-am-8-years-old-today.html last few photos are mine and Jakes 5 miles in the driving rain and mist.