Thursday, October 19, 2017

Last 4 Wainwrights

The forecast for Sunday is not good, so I've decided to cancel the trip to claim my last 4 Wainwrights this weekend.

I intend to complete by the end of the year, so if we enter a period of settled weather which means I can give sufficient notice for an alternative date, then I'll post on the blog. Otherwise I may have to take a very short notice decision to take advantage of any reasonable weather.