Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Run of Two (or more) Halves

Apologies, t'Y, but you were jettisoned for your own good; you would have caught your death waiting for me; good that you had TIM to keep you company.

EYJ was suffering from overtraining, so it suited him to cut it short with TLoB.

Having ensured that both got back to their cars safely (I'm good like that) I returned to the fray and knocked off Noon Hill and Winter Hill, albeit even slower than the first half. On returning to the Barn I was pleased to note that you had all retrieved your vehicles.

Breaking the climbs into two separate runs made me think ~ it could be made into a good extended hill session by splitting it into four, Two Lads, The Pike, Noon Hill and Winter Hill, returning to the Barn after each. Could take some time. Anyone fancy it?

With regard to the "do" I'm hoping that the TaT (now the Cherry Tree ~ I'll explain later) will have re-opened by then. Perhaps our (far) roving reporter could give that a try also and score both options out of ten.

No comments: