Sunday, September 12, 2010

Quarterly Dooo Recommendation

Went to the Black Horse last night with TLoB and must say the food was the best I have had locally in a long time. I think we should renew our acquaintence with the hostelry. You do have to wait awhile for your order to come as it is all prepared from fresh ... but it was well worth the wait. There are menus posted on their site - http://www.blackhorselimbrick.co.uk/

Slightly disappointed with the morning run in that Ironman Ray and myself were jettisoned off, deemed to be of inappropriate speed (something I had got used to but at the other end of the range) but we completed the route, which was partially new to Ray and I managed to achieve a rewarding timed effort up the back of Winter Hill. Hopefully I can build on that. Don't think I would have done that time had the heavens opened like they did once we returned to the edge of 2 Lads.

Sorry for the tri-part entry, but hoping that daughter Diane has a good race today at Nottingham Half marathon and will be looking for time later on. I need to keep improving so I can stay in front of her. Not sure how much longer I can do that.

No comments: