Friday, January 02, 2009

Missing the first utup of 2009

When I ran with you last Saturday I was accompanied with Ace Hoare-Throte. The next day he brought along his friends Ake Old and Percy Stantcoff. I know it's hard to believe but they've grown attached to me and are reluctant to leave. I've employed Lemsip, Lemsip, & Lemsip to negotiate a release date, but even using their big-hitter Max, progress is slow and they always seem to end up in hot water. So I'll have to give tomorrrow a miss(the running bit) and direct watery eyes on a couple of runs before the Garstang 10k. EtU, I've received my number. Looks like you're in for a good run tomorrow. Enjoy yourselves.

Good pics NLN(or is it FSS). After all the climbing you've done it's looking like a blessing in disguise for me that I have to miss tomorrow, I don't want to be run into submission.

Congratulations to T'yorkshireman on winning the Fielden cup. It's only fair that life should compensate you for coming from Huddersfield.

Keep running.

No comments: