Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Snowdonia 2011

Continuing on from YJ's write-up on the Swift Family Runningson's exploits in Wales and examining the burden now placed upon me, knocking a few minutes off my 4:43 to get below the rather poor standard of this year's MV65 winner should be easily do-able. However, to have any credibility at all, I'd also need to beat the MV70 winner, a far more formidable task! But I'll give it a go, game on.

To further this aim, more road racing is called for. SN has already expressed an interest in a bit of this, and now we have the fleet footed TF to chase, there's scope for a bit of internal competition ~ anyone fancy the Longridge 7 on Sunday 12th December? All finishers get a Christmas pud ~ but then, weight loss is a part of my improvement programme, ho hum.

No comments: