Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!

My FRA miles are as of the 16th Dec 229.6m and 56860ft (no further races completed). I don't have a total mileage for the year but I'm guessing that I managed to average about 35m/week so somewhere between 1750 and 1850. I'll try and make an effort to record it for 2010, so starting today I did an hour running round Lancaster Uni looking for little boxes that beep, approx miles = 4.

Bad news about the heating NLN, hope Tony's ordered the right part for monday! Showers at the gym then for you both then, you could always do what the little'uns seem to do at my gym, take their PJs with them to change into after their shower ready for going to bed when they get home?

I should be out tomorrow having bagged my alternative parking spot on the estate, if the snow continues I may have to do as planned on thursday and run from Lever Park Ave.

TF

No comments: