Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Did they say they'd be back NLN? Looks like fun.

Anyone else make it in to work today, except those retired persons (obviously)? I arrived at 8:32am (only 2 mins late) to find our manager had cancelled the Manchester Community Dental Service today. That'll teach me for not letting them have my mobile number!

Looked absolutely magical this morning when I looked out the window, can't remember anything like this since I was 10yrs old. When I got to the main road, there was all sorts of chaos going on. Mountain Rescue were out, and a very nice man offered me a lift (and 2 others) down Beaumont Road. All credit to the Rail Service for getting me here, fingers crossed that they manage to get me back. I do know a short cut of about 13.5m though!

I think it's unlikely that I'll be out for a UTUP on thurs. I'm not out on Saturday as I've a booked trip to Paris for a couple of days (possibly?). Will keep you posted on further developments.

TF

(edited by TF 16:54 reason : grammar)

No comments: