Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well done NLN, looked at results for last few years and the very best year by a huge margin had only 80% finishers! Says it all, most years it was a lot lower. Running in the dark and rain sounds pretty unpleasant, I am really glad you finished it and safely too.

Am feeling very gloomy about Saturday - pulled a ligament in my knee and it's quite sore all the time and only 2 days left to recover. On damage limitation it's a gets round now. How unlucky is that? Called in the chemist for some strong ibuprofen tabs to numb pain on run and the chemist wanted to know if I should be running on it. What a daft question to ask a fell runner. Also shouldn't take ibuprofen with bp tablets. Any ideas anyone? Do you know why TF?

Lakes trip sounds good fun, can't wait to get back to fun running and not races.

I'll let you know if I manage to run the big one. Nic O

No comments: