Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pics & Congrats

I intend to post the pics of which there are a lot, over a number of blogs, but first of all let me congratulate EtU on the magnificent achievement of wearing less clothing on the Fells than Nico(wlcotftn). This is something he will proudly recount in later years, as he sits with pipe and slippers, blanket over his knees and a cup of hot chocolate. "Oh! And I did the JN as a side issue" he'll say.

Let's face it there are quite a number who've done the JN but I know of only two who've done a wlcotftn. I'm staking my claim to be the other one. Perhaps one day we'll have enough members to have an annual dinner, where in keeping with the spirit of it all, we assemble wearing less clothing than Nico.


The Incorrigibles




Proof at Styhead of EtU's wlcotftn


GG(No! It's nothing to do with horses, Nico)



Kirk Fell


Scoat Fell


Steeple


Publish and be damned, and let's hope there's not too many space-lines.
More observations and pics to follow.

No comments: