Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Declaration...

A few years back an idea was planted in my head, a few months later I bumped in to EtU and TF on the Mast Road and had a chat. An invite to the Saturday morning UTUP's saw me getting out more and meeting more of you involved in this blog and then others too. I was also steered in the direction of Horwich RMI and joined them, lost a fair bit of weight, built some speed and saw improved results in races. But back to that idea that had been planted and today it was still there and led me to press a button on a screen that said "Register". Shortly after that, I got this email (I realise it's not up to the usual standard of images on here)....


So there it is, now I have to try my best to get round.

Nerves, excitement, some trepidation and more than I expected of an internal monologue along these lines; "Am I fit enough? No..... or am I? Yes, yes I am! No, maybe... stop thinking, just keep training and go for it".

Anyway, there it is.

2 comments:

Ed the Unready said...

Good man, Andy. I'll be up there to give support. Let me know of any planning meetings.

Unknown said...

Wil do Ed, going over running and road support plans next week.