Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pendle & all that


Thanks EtU for the information, apart from the Gaynor Higson bit. I looked for her result and couldn't find it. Not too surprising as she didn't run. I thought at first that I'd petrified her and she was still at Barley. I thought it was Geraldine, but had no idea of the others. I liked the captions. My suggestion, "Yes I do intend to race looking like this".

Bad news for me is that my old knee(interpret that as you may) problem has reappeared. Annoyingly, it's thru' laying a carpet last Sunday. Too much kneeling, not laying the carpet, but pleading for forgiveness for the end result. I've taken the knee out a couple of times, but it moans at the slightest of ascents/descents. Unlikely to be out on Saturday as a few miles on the flat is the best I can hope for and maybe not even that. So I'll see you next at the T & T. Enjoy Saturday everyone.

No comments: