Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm bored already!

Having a slow day so far at work today, the toothaches must be saving themselves for 11.30am tomorrow, must be in Asda today. So a perusal of the net found an interesting discussion on the LDWA about runners on walks http://www.ldwa.org.uk/forum/show_topic.php?tpc=719&dir=S. I especially liked the comment

"....some will always hate them on events...." Why would that be, I wonder? Is it REALLY true? I find them to be generally inoffensive, in fact quite friendly. They don't cost much to feed because they can't run and scoff at the same time, and most have disappeared by the time most of the walkers have finished"

So I'm aiming to prove them wrong on the 3rd of Jan and scoff as much as I can on The Hebden - except maybe the coconut cake - don't like coconut. It could mean I'll be running slow enough by the end to finish with the walkers.

TF

(not at ut/up 25/12, 27/12, 01/01 or 03/01 and possibly 08/01 either)

No comments: