Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Better late than never

A belated thanks to Nico and David for the splendid spread on Saturday. Also to NLN for her contribution. It's alright for you workers you can blog in work-time, but some of us retirees live a hectic life.

I don't know what David had done Nico, for you to inflict us onto him, but I bet he won't be doing it again in a hurry. If he was harbouring any thoughts of taking up running, they would have flown through the window at gale force when he saw the bedraggled trio of me, JtE and EtU. Rag, Tag, & Bobtail.

By the way Nico, did you say you were going on a FRA navigation course? If not, I can thoroughly recommend it to you. Re your suggestions regarding further sorties like Saturday's and thoughts on the matter. Well, we could dispense with the running!

I've noticed that TF's photo is suffering the same disease as mine. It might be an idea to email the photo to someone(EtU) who doesn't have the problem and see what happens if they post it.

Enjoy youselves at the track tonight. I'm going for an Italian. Sophia Loren.

Finally, a thanks to David for taking us back to our cars at Belmont. I nearly ran the "runners " down on my way back towards Egerton, but I don't think they noticed. Too full of mulled wine.

Have a Merry Christmas and in case I don't see you before the New Year, All the best for 2009.

No comments: