Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Need for Distance

Given my new found need for long distance running/ambling/hobbling, I have been trying to do something of at least 20 miles every couple of weeks.  I have quite a few LDWA events lined up but I'm at a loss for something to do towards the end of May as nothing in the calendar suits (I did toy with the Old County Tops but fear I might die on that one, plus I can't imagine anyone wanting to run it with me).

I was just wondering whether anyone fancied doing something on either Saturday 21 May, Saturday 28 May or Sunday 29 May, even if just doing a recce of a local event like that White Bear Way (albeit the actual White Bear Way will only be a month after but who cares!).

At some point in the year, I'm definitely going to go back to Ambleside and redo the Spring in Lakeland run, it's the most scenic of these long distance runs I've done so far, I loved it!  If anyone fancies joining me on that one either on the above weekends or at some other time, give me a shout.  I can quite often get days off work midweek.

3 comments:

TLoB said...

Three Peaks Christa?

Temporarily Misplaced said...

As in the actual race or just a recce? Definitely up for a recce.

Ed the Unready said...

Or just stay local and skip round an extended Coope's Dozen.