Monday, November 16, 2015

UTUP Saturday 14th November

It's been a while since I had company on a Saturday morning, so my timekeeping has been (even) worse than usual. To my surprise, on this occasion, when I arrived, there was KLM. Unfortunately, he had by then done an ET to report the situation and that he planned to return home (this was also why ET had phoned home).

However, on seeing me he made another call to report that he would not be returning home for some time as he now had company and would be going for  a run - brave man that KLM.

With this belated start, we had a very pleasant meander over the Pike, Two Lads and thence to the far end of Smithills Res, with my companion frequently waiting for me to catch up.

After about three hours I returned to the Barn leaving him to grab a few more miles - very brave man that KLM.

So, in order to avoid any future prospective companion/s risking being on the receiving end of domestic violence, I will in future endeavour to be at the UP at the UT.

Thank for for your company, KLM, a good run.

I plan to UTUP next Saturday 21st Nov.

1 comment:

TLoB said...

I am aiming to join you a week tomorrow.