Sunday, June 15, 2014

Coope's Thirteen?

Recognising that my 30 miles per week will leave me a bit short of preparation for my 'ultra' at the end of August, I decided that an extended CD would go part way to make up the deficit. The plot is as follows:-

I'll be at the UTUP next Saturday, 21st June and will then transfer to the Top Barn to start the outing at 9:00.

Do the southern section, then Old Adam's and Spitlers (apostrophe per OS map) before veering off east for Darwen Tower.  Then back to Great Hill for the remainder of the northern section.

This should give a good 23 miles. Estimated finish time - before it goes dark - I will be slow.

YJ is keeping me company, and further company for all or part will be very welcome; I can have a stab at ETAs for any intermediate points.

2 comments:

Temporarily Misplaced said...

I hope to be there but not sure if I'll do all of it as I have a party to go to at 4pm.

Ed the Unready said...

But this is a party!