Saturday, June 02, 2012

Anyone up for a long run on Wednesday?

This is the last week I can get out during the daytime on a weekday, having secured a full-time job from the 11th so thought I would try to get a long run or walk or run/walk in the Howgills or Lakes next Wednesday. It seems silly to just drive up on my own. Due to a throat infection I've not run for over a week so it will have to be at an easy pace and hopefully it will have cleared by then. I know Henderson's End is on Thursday but I can't make it as I'm tutoring every evening this week (with two on Thursday) but from the following week I'll be able to get out for evening runs - I'll have to! This also means I'll have to be back not much later than 5pm on Wednesday. Get in touch if you're up for it. I wouldn't mind having a go at Duddon (short) this year and, as I've no tutoring planned for Friday, might go up Friday morning for a walk and camp overnight. But this may be scuppered if I need to move furniture from Gateshead for Diane.

No comments: