Sunday, June 12, 2011

better late than never

My excuse is I forgot my password, that, and an invasion of family and belongings when the wedding was off, ( it's on again now.)
Anyway a big congratulations to John on his 70@70. Also a massive thanks to him for letting me join in the fun - well it was fun for all the runners not doing 70. It has also showed me how much I miss the group and I am looking forward to getting back to running Saturdays when I have recovered from the op on my ankle. This was fine on the event and then broke down a week later on a 2 mile run, ok again for now. It seems something catches and is painful for a few days until it sorts itself out. Hoping to be out Tuesday night this week. Thanks to J the E and NLN for the photos. NicO
PS Lots of swallows but no buzzards or twites yet.

No comments: