Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bossy – moi?!

Back from SUNNY France and the threat of Rickets has been averted for the time-being, but I’m now officially ‘rubbish’ at the Wii. Tried to explain that I hadn’t had much time to practice and get my ‘eye’ in but that didn’t cut it with the jubilant 9 and 7 year old nephews. Think the 4 year old thought he had a good chance of beating Aunty Julie too, but thankfully bedtime intervened.

Some possible options for Saturday (assuming my description of 13m route correct)

For a clockwise route. TF to run to Lower Barn and collect Swift Bros and then leave them to run section Bob Smithy to Lower Barn.

For an anti-clockwise route. Swift Bros to run from Lower Barn and collect TF at Bob Smithy. TF to run section Lower Barn to Bob Smithy.

Either of these meet with approval? Any other possibilities? Either of these options would mean I could be environmentally friendly and leave my car at home. If I know the Swift Bros start time, I can arrange my arrival accordingly.

TF

No comments: