Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Beacon Fell

I managed it to Beacon Fell on Tuesday, and on my way there I passed Fairsnape, Longridge Fell, Parlick and Winter Hill in that order!

What a marvelous recovery you might say, and how did you manage it you might ask?

Well the answer is that I attended a training course on Tuesday in a building partly owned by Lancashire County Council, just off the M6 near Preston called the Red Rose Hub. The aforesaid were the imaginatively named conference rooms and Beacon Fell (the one I was in) was at the end of the corridor.

The squeaky new trainers have come out of the box for a 3k test on the treadmill. So far, so good. But I'm not going to push my luck so I have a entry for Macclesfield Half Marathon going spare now, anyone want it? Free to a good home.

TF

No comments: