Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Thurs 3rd July

I'm planning on being out on thurs evening this week at the usual time/usual place. ? Need to know if I need to hang on for anyone, reply on blog or email - julie dot laverock at talk21 dot com -

Sat 5th July

I'll be there. I'm planning to have a little warm-up first on the road, aiming to be back at car for 8.30am. However, I have to go and collect a packet from the Post Office Depot in Bolton on Saturday morning (it opens at 7am) so the start time/distance for my warm up will depend how long I have to queue.

I've no idea what's in the packet because I'm not expecting a parcel. It was too big to go through the letter box apparently. I'm trying not to get too excited, because remembering the last time this happened it turned out to be a free tube of new toothpaste from Colgate in a large cardboad box!

No comments: