Sunday, July 21, 2013

To Coopes or not to Coopes

On chatting to the Horwich contingent at Kentmere today interest in doing Coopes Dozen next Saturday was expressed, to the point of 'what time does it start?'

So I have given them a start time of 9am at the Top Barn car park, in essence a Coopes Dozen UTUP. I have advised them that it's likely to be a self-supported round this year.

Can anyone who intends to do all or some of the route make themselves known before the end of the week? I'm away doing the Old Crown Round so won't be able to make it.

I'm sure offers of road support would be gratefully received, the usual parking up places are at Horden Stoops and Watermans Cottage.

TF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi TF, good to meet you yesterday. I intend to be there on Saturday. See you then! Christa