Monday, July 22, 2013

Coope's Doz

It looks as though by default we have a Coope's Doz on the usual date and I fully intend to be there for a 9 am start from the Top Barn.  Having had a number of unsuccessful attempts this year I can only hope for a better showing on my part. A lot will depend on the weather  -- or whether the weather will be kind to the wethers.

Apologies for causing confusion over last Saturday's UTUP.  Having concluded that I would be on my own I awoke with the alarm after a terrible night's sleep and feeling exhausted from the intense heat even at that unearthly time I decided to reset the alarm and run later in the day. As far as I can recall  that is first time I have failed to UTUP due to inertia.

Congratulations to TF on her Kentmere debut. Heatwave conditions have not always applied to this event as EtU will testify to having  completed with snow on the ground and finishing with a group of competitors sticking together for survival.

No comments: