Friday, December 07, 2012

Keeping in touch

 

As I’ve not been out for a while I’m just keeping in touch by posting to say well done to everyone for their various escapades. TF for her time in the ToP,  EtU, TF, and TYC for the Kirbymoor Fell Race(wanted to join you), JtE for continuing to keep up with everyone, YJ for his continued fight back against his injury, NLN for her photography and T’yorkshireman for having the good sense to move to Lancashire. If your team don’t get 3 points on Saturday T’y, they’re going nowhere(no ware).

Through heavy lifting I’ve incurred a back injury, no doubt aggravated through running when I first did it, which is taking longer to mend than I thought. Sorry I’ll be missing our Longridge Christmas pudding race on Sunday EtU, it’s one I really enjoy, at the finish, that is.

Back to stretching to back. Mirrored Palindrome?

What good weather you’ve had to be out on the moors.

No comments: