Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Fame at Last!

Thought you may be amused by this email that I received from a work colleague:-

Hi Ed

I had a very interesting and equally hilarious conversation with my boys this morning about you.

When we had seen you this morning (Friday) my eldest boy J said “ oh my god mum do you know him?”

To which I obviously replied yes I work with him, he is a manager at my works.

J then said “but mum ….that is…The famous blackrod jogger!! We always see him, he runs all the time. I’ve never seen him walking!”

Which made me laugh…..then my little boy T said “does he run at work….what does he look like when he walks?” ha ha

Just thought you would like to know that the children of blackrod think you’re a famous jogger!! Ha ha (in a nice way obviously!)

G.

No comments: