Thursday, January 19, 2012

Now I know why I'm getting slow ... it's because...

I'm getting old.

But why do I think I'm getting old?

Maybe it's because of a present Julie received on Christmas Day.

It was a book called "The Good Granny Guide". The present then obviously resulted in further questions being asked to the source of the present. The result is that Diane will not be doing this year's Pike Race and certainly not this year's UK Ironman.
The super-injunction has finally been lifted so I'm at last able to use it as an excuse for my lethargic rate of motion when supposedly running.

As we are visiting them this weekend, I may be able to make UTUP before we travel to God's own county, missing out on the XC but hopefully listening to yet another Jordan goalfest en route - not sure who HTFC are playing but I expect little resistance from them whoever they are. I'm sure TLOB will agree now that he has reached a wise old age.

1 comment:

TLoB said...

Does t'Y not understand that God is a Brentford supporter?