Tuesday, February 08, 2011

A rainy day

My first trip north in 2011 and it rained! However, it didn't spoil a very pleasant morning out on the local moors with t'Y. Now I have to admit that the days when I could run up Two Lads and hurl insults at t'Y are gone forever; so much so that he had to keep running off and running back whilst I tried to keep going. We followed the Winter Hill route to the shooting huts (my first trip accross this particular path in the 2000s) and then up the long drag to the trig point. Down on to (an underwater) Georges Lane to the Pike (t'Y did Noon Hill as well) and then back.

So thanks to t'Y for a very enjoyable morning; it was apity that I didn't get to meet up with more of you but i will be up again the week before Easter, so maybe I will see you all then.

TLoB

Oh, and I almost forgot: Brentford FC are going to Wembley!!

No comments: