Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hi Everyone
Sorry, meant to put this on a week ago but can never remember my password at work and forget at home. Congratulations and commiserations to everyone doing races etc. I am following the blog, just not adding.
I am struggling to get my BP down with associated headaches etc and am struggling with the different drugs my gp keeps trying. The last batch brought my sodium levels down to the point where I was nearly passing out on long, hot runs. So I am off those and the BP is soaring. The only Pbs I have now are in bp units. Anyway am not doing the Saturday run until it all stabilises, or it kills me, but am doing a shorter run with David to keep some fitness. Last week we explored different routes to and from the T of T starting at the information centre, 5 miles. Today we explored alternative routes, yet again round the T of T, to meet the Amble route above Catherine's Edge. Lots of climb and 7.66m.
Hope to be back soon.
Have a great hol, NLN. (Do you want any more ginger, ordering some more this week?)

No comments: