Wednesday, July 07, 2010

From the sidelines

Footnote: I regret I shall not be UTUPing on Saturdays until further notice as the plantar fasciitis is still controlling events. The limp is less pronounced and the rest and ibuprofen gel seem to be having beneficial effects.


I am maintaining fitness by extra swimming and cycling (not necessarily at the same time) and will not return to running prematurely. I am glad to hear a date has been set for Coope's Dozen and will hope to make an appearance if only as a supporter.

Another footnote: EtU was quite right about our wedding date being fitted in around Preston North End first team fixtures. This has caused quite of a lot of problems with our anniversary clashing with races, a problem that I never anticipated all those years ago.

No comments: