Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quarterly dooooooo

Is there any chance that we could have the quarterly do two weeks early so I can be there. We are not known for always getting the solstice evening accurate : we've often been a couple of weeks late. I know it is Duddon on the 5th and I wouldn't mind having a go at that myself, probably just the short course as I'll be tapering down.
Has anyone tried the Jolly Crofters recently? It looks they've had a revamp. They also serve a good pint at the Bay Horse again.

Sorry to JtE and Ed for not making the start line at the Jubilee - came down with a sore throat on Tuesday which is now taking its usual course so hopefully back in training in a few days.

Talking of races, there's a few midweek fell races coming up which may take your interest - Austwick Amble, Paddy's Pole, Henderson's End. Anyone up for them?

And talking of being up, Mr B is threatening us with his presence. Maybe he shall post?

No comments: