Tuesday, November 24, 2009

XC on Saturday

After none for four weeks, I have a choice of two this Saturday, either Boggart Hole Clough or Liverpool so that means the morning run will be out. I shall get back to them sometime soon as they should give me good mileage and a bit of climb for my GR10 training.
Should have a TT match this Thursday (t'cup match) but we've already ground the opposition into surrender. However as I end up opening and closing the venue when we are scheduled for a home match, I still can't get to UTUP. May be useful to have a rest prior to Saturday's XC as I expect a long day on the fells tomorrow around Kettlewell of about 18 miles and 4000'.
NLN - as LDWA members, you and FSS may be interested in that East Lancs are having their Christmas Party a week on Friday - from the photos we would reduce the average age somewhat! I believe some local groups make us look positively juvenile.

No comments: