Thursday, November 05, 2009

Saturday UTUP

I'm back from the South and will be UTUPing on Saturday, ready for whatever is planned (sounds like DT). I am also ready for the Pendle recce and will start at any time, UT or earlier if necessary.


Managed a few runs while away including 10 miles in driving rain on the South Downs with Eden and 14 round the highways and byways of Hampshire, some of it with Sally. Sadly the strain of driving back has left me more exhausted than a marathon, but hope to be back in shape for Saturday.

Congratulations to Matt on his O/70 win. He could well add to his success rate at Pendle if past performances are to go by (both his and mine).

PS: I have not detected any change in the ways of posting blogs. I am operating Vista, with limited ability that the system seems able to cope with. I too write in Times which I then have to convert to Arial. Have never tried posting pix so can't add to the debate in that respect.

No comments: