Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back to running

After a week of no running, I tested the water on Sunday and found it in abundance on Winter Hill. Good thing is that the calf, although whinging all the way round, didn't give up on me and today repeated the excursion with seemingly even more water underfoot and seem to be okay. Not sure whether joining you lot on Saturday at Barley is a good idea (no cross-country this weekend) but you never know. We are out on Friday evening so I shall not make any firm plans.

Very jealous of FSS and NLN's trip to Majorca. At this time of year it is ideal for walking. At first glance, the 22,000ft of ascent looks daunting as my schedule will only get me up to that for a month by Easter but then a quick calculation shows that it is almost exactly the weekly ascent I shall have to achieve on the GR10.

No comments: