Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ToP mistakes

I'm afraid the photos from Saturday didn't turn out. A bit like me, really. In the kerfuffle at the start Christina got her angles wrong and chopped off some heads. This could account for EtU's navigational mistake. YJ apparently chose the wrong footwear though I have to say my Inov8 Mudclaw's served me well. My mistake was in not taking in enough fuel.

If you'd have seen me on the climb from Checkpoint 9, you'd have wanted to disassociate yourselves from me. You probably want to anyway. I was like an old man. OK, I am, but not to me. I was constantly falling over like I used to after a Saturday night out. Quite a few runners passed me so I was a bit disappointed with my effort on that climb. Only TF seemed not to have made a mistake but she has.

You can't mess with Swift Bros. Inc. It's like taking the Mafia on. It's a mistake. A big mistake. Keep an eye out for a horses head in your bed fairly soon, TF.

Thanks for your confidence in me JtE. I only narrowly justified it. It was a close run thing!

Shall Utup on Saturday.

No comments: