Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well done to John, Joan & John
Already spoken to them on the phone but just want to add my congratulations - yet another top class performance from YJ and an equally great feat of endurance for Joan to put up with JtE for so long (only kidding, John)!
Running wise, I've not been doing much but will start to pick up again now.
(amended since earlier today) Next Monday or Tuesday, if the weather is reasonable, I'm off up to the Lakes so if anyone wants to join me please phone or email. If I'm on my own I'll walk the Kentmere Horseshoe but also happy to run it if I have company. Originally planned for Thursday but I've cancelled my final day off.
My long walk in the Pyrenees scheduled for next Summer is now moving into more serious planning. I've started my own blog for it so rather than repeat, here is the link.

No comments: