Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Playing Catchup

I'm constantly chasing my tail these days so it's a overdue well done to;

NLN for the quality of her pics. I thought FSS had done the Joss Naylor weekend on his super camera until he advised me differently.

TF for the website information re YJ's Snowdonia.

YJ for his comprehensive M70 victory at the Snowdonia. For those who are not aware, Peter Norman DNF, was the M70 English Fell Champion last year and was second this year.

EtU for drinking lots of beer.

I've noted the comments re the new editor which none of us(EtU apart) have the Permissions to change to, we can only delete ourselves from the blog. As you say EtU, you would think that as Blogmaster changes to your settings would apply to us all. I will make enquiries but the omission of a Spellchecker seems a step backwards. I was advised that manipulation of images was easier on the new editor, but as we all have our own ways of handling them on the old editor maybe we should stick with it. However I will pursue the matter.

No comments: