Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saturday run

Thanks to all for your continued support of my Snowdonia training which is showing progress week by week.

As no roadies are available to run next Saturday, due to diary clashes, I have decided to bring the Saturday run forward to Friday so if anyone is available and wants a long road run they will be most welcome. Intention is to do a warm up lap as last weekend and then do the Bolton 40 lap plus the Belmont triangles which should give me about 23 miles. This would give plenty of opportunity to "pick and mix" for any distance from 14 to 23. If anyone can join me I will be at the lower barn at 8 30 (or any other time by negotiation). If there are no confirmations I'll go straight on at Rivington Green after the warm up.

Pendle preview

I have no clashes for the week before Pendle and so am available for a serious recce. Will set aside unlimited time

No comments: