Friday, August 08, 2008

Chorley 4 and Sedbergh

I know I'm not much good at turning out on a Thursday but as I'm working from home today thought I might give it a go. If only I'd not picked up an injury last night - just a calf strain that kicked in just after 3 miles final mile was a bit painful, and it was chucking it down.

It will teach not to do a warm up lap - then didn't have time to stretch enough. Saturday took a bit out of me so it was my slowest of the year but not by much - 40 seconds down on last month and 69 seconds down on my best in May.

I expected YJ to come storming past - after all he was fresh as he's not run all day, but alas he even trailed Christine by nearly a minute and a half.

Looks like it will be shopping on Saturday morning. Hopefully I'll get a run in on Sunday.

Anyone doing Sedbergh?

T'Yorkshireman

No comments: