Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brief Update

Having survived the rigours of the Mediterranean rain, I'm now back and raring to go. I won't bore you with all the holiday photos, but I'll be posting a couple to give an indication of what Corfu has to offer.

Thank you Pauline from me, and I'm sure from all the gang, for maintaining the blog, and, it would seem, eliciting more contributions than I manage to. Will bring you all on board as contributors over the next couple of weeks to overcome the comments problem.

Weds/Thurs 21st & 22nd May

Hoping to see a good turnout for the Jubilee on Wednesday.

Usual arrangements for Thursday, although JtE has tendered his apologies, presumably saving himself for Saturday.

Will probably be in touch with most of you individually during the week, as we finalise the arrangements for our first big team outing of the year.

Finally, the prize for most prolific racer over recent weeks goes, once again, to TF!

EtU

No comments: