Monday, October 08, 2007

Great Whernside

Although my run was not of any significance, it would have been nice if Norman's Yorkshire correspondent had at least noticed me! ~ See the RMI blog.

Fellow members of the Neil Shuttleworth Appreciation Society will be amused that having passed Neil rolling about in a peat bog half way down the descent, it wasn't until I was coming off the M65 on the way home that it occured to me that I should have checked whether he made it to the finish. Perhaps he's still up there.

Also (see following report) shame on the Tooth Fairy, if it had been two ladies in front of me who had gone astray, I would have called them back.

Ed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see we get 'ed'itorial control for reports submitted. No.5 was Ed's addition! Thank you for correcting my spelling mistake as well.
Tooth Fairy