Friday, June 05, 2015

Calf Sleeves

My V60 prize from the Horwich Tri was a pair of calf sleeves - no they aren't leg warmers for a young bovine, they are support socks for athletes (who? me?).

They're white (I'd ordered coloured), so highly suitable for the fells - not.

As you may have realised, I'm not a great one for kit, and these don't specially grab me. I was planning to give them a try, but the OSH said I wasn't allowed out, looking like my legs are bandaged - so they are up for exchange for two bottles of strong (anything over 5% abv) beer.

They fit a calf circumference of between 32 and 38 cm and offer:- "optimum performance, maximum muscle stabilization and improved coordination of movement".

See:- http://www.cepsports.co.uk/shop/calf-sleeves-2-0.html

Please form an orderly queue.

No comments: