Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Mid-week run in February

I'm planning a mid-week run on Weds 18th Feb (half-term week for some). My plan is to recce the Stan Bradshaw Pendle Round again. I've now acquired the official race map and both myself and TLoB felt a further go was required to sort out our racing lines!

2 options for meeting points.

a) Car Park @ the David Lloyd gym just off jcn 8 M61 (east side), suggested meeting time is 8:15am, aiming to arrive in Barley Car Park approx 9am. Travel in my car to Barley, leaving other cars in the DL car park. This should be fine so long as cars are parked at the furthest point from the front entrance (can't be too cheeky for free parking).

b) Car Park @ Barley, suggested meeting time 9:00-9:15am

The times above are initial suggestions, happy to adjust to suit, but would like to avoid the rush hour traffic on the M65/M61 on the way back so we'd need to be leaving Barley by 3pm at the latest.

Let me know if you're interested.

TF

2 comments:

Ed the Unready said...

I'll meet you at the David Lloyd Centre, if that's OK.

TLoB said...

See you at Barley