Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hobble?

Over the years the Haworth Hobble has been popular amongst members of the group. Last year I entered but didn't even drive over as an accident at work the previous day put paid to any chance of running 32 miles, even driving over would have been difficult.
So this year I am determined to complete it as I certainly need it as part of my preparation for the LDWA100 in May.
I'll hold off entering till later in the week if anyone wants to run as a pairing. I'm not too bothered about a very fast time. I would hope to run under seven hours but getting the distance is more important. For any first-timers, I do have the advantage of course knowledge.
Let me know by next weekend if interested. No UTUP for me this morning as I'd foolishly arranged a dental checkup : I should have waited for a cross-country Saturday. Lostock 6 tomorrow.

No comments: