Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Giggleswick

Snowy conditions for this little race. TLoB was sporting his new club colours. Waterproof socks and orocs were the preferred choice again.
 
This was the first race of the series where I could do a direct comparison with last year. The first race was a slightly shorter course than the previous year and race 2 I hadn't done last year. A bit depressing reading to find I was nearly 3 minutes slower. Results are now on the Helm Hill website.
 
Sat 24th Jan
 
I'm planning a recce of the Stan Bradshaw Pendle Round (race on 7th March, details on C-le M site). All welcome. I'm leaving my house at 8am and have room for 3 in my car. Aiming to arrive at Barley about 9am for a 9.30am start. Not likely to be a very fast pace as certain key 'lines' need to be checked.
 
If anyone is interested in a lift let me know (I'm not intending to do any detours en-route so if you want a lift you'll need to come to my house). Alternative would be to meet at the car park in Barley, again let me know so know to expect you.
 
TF

1 comment:

Ed the Unready said...

Thank yu for the offer of a lift to Barley, TF, but in my state of fitness I'm probably better staying local and seeing how far I can get in my alotted 3 hours.