Monday, September 01, 2014

Tri Winter Hill - Sunday 7th September

Yes, I'm afraid that it's another of my "made up" events, back for its second annual running.

9:00 a.m start from Horrocks Fold car park GR 694 132.

Everyone is welcome to participate in all three disciplines, but company on any part is also welcome. I am anticipating a 50% increase on last year's entry.

What would be particularly helpful is someone to help with the swim, transferring kit from one end of the reservoir to the other; if you are a competent lifeguard, that would be an added bonus! You would need to be on duty from about 9:10 to 10:00. It's a self timed event, so no recording duty is involved, other than checking that the same number of folk leave the water as entered it!

If you can commit to the kit move, please can you let me know then I need look no further.

No comments: