Thursday, December 03, 2009

A Reight Duck Egg

That’s me. I had always thought that the tape used for repairing waterproofs was known as duck tape. It’s the waterproof connection you see. Anyhow, NLN puts me right in correctly referring to it as duct tape in her recent blog posting. They say that the older you get, the dafter you get, but they also say that you’re never too old to learn. Only the latter, of course, applies in my case as I am sure you know.

No comments: