Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Sneaking on while IT at work are fiddling with the system!

No Utup for me this week as resting for the LDMT on Sunday. This is likely to be my longest and toughest day out in the hills so far (if I finish) and I've already emailed the organisers advising that I'll be the slowest and wanted an early start. They believed me and I got 8:32am!

So for post-race recuperation I have planned a relaxing weeks holiday in the Lakes which starts on Monday with a full body massage and facial, which I thought I'd probably deserve after my hard efforts the day before. This is followed on Wednesday by a day of improving my culinary skills, and Friday watching the Uphill Race at the Commonwealth Games in Keswick. As you can see, not a lot of movement required for any of these, so I may try to fit in a few hills as well, but a lot depends on whether my legs agree with my head.

I can make the utup on 25th Sept.

TF

No comments: