Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Upcoming races
Having hopefully got this cold/flu out of the way (bit of swine that was, haha), I shall hopefully be back running and racing. Possibly UTUPing tomorrow but not certain.
Had I not had a break, Coniston would have been a nice excursion but instead I shall have to wait for a race with my daughter on Monday as Diane has decided to also run at Wray Cayton. I think I shall have to be five minutes ahead of her on the ascent otherwise she will race past me coming down. Anyone else fancy doing it? It's always a good day out with lots of things going on at the show and around the village.
Can't decide whether to do Belmont Winter Hill the following week or possibly the Malham Meander LDWA which allows runners - has anyone experienced the event? Oh and the revamped Chorley 4 starts next Wednesday.

No comments: