Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Scoliosis (I think)

In my case temporary scoliosis. Spinal curvature caused by a ligament sprain in the spinal area. The result is that you cannot help leaning to one side and this causes extremely poor balance and lack of directional control. A bit like EtU on a Friday night (so he says). I''ll have to have a word with Noman, I think. What hurt most was having to travel from White Coppice to the finish in a marshall's car! I hated that aspect but there was little alternative.

Well done everyone else. Superb time by FSS and an excellent repeat performance by the girls. My brother in law I cannot thank enough for his concern about my absence. To run out to White Coppice and back in search of me is mind blowing.

Hope to more or less keep up with anyone turning out on Saturday.

No comments: